In Budapest, Dr Kolm and Ron Manners on the 2015 Free Market Roadshow. Spreading the word about the Austrian success story and Austrian economics.
- First speaker is Pieter Cleppe from Belgium, representing British think tank Open Europe in Brussels. Open Europe’s goal is to turn the EU into platform for open trade rather than a Super State.
- If you wonder, “Is the European Union wasteful?,” you can ask the EU itself. For 20 years in a row EU auditors have refused to sign-off on their budgets. But those in European Parliament don’t care and always vote for more spending. Continue reading Budapest Panel at 2015 Free Market Roadshow
- Democracy is meant to be choosing someone you trust to be a good person, not someone you trust to give you special privileges.
- Australia can learn from flat tax.
- Welfare and unemployment are growth areas in Australia.
- Impressed with Barbara Kolm’s roadshow, but what can we as citizens do?
- Our politicians don’t understand economics.
- We can’t predict which Party a good politician will be a member of.
- Plug for Mannkal’s Project Western Australia.
- Be ready to fire intellectual bullets whenever you have the opportunity.
John Fund speaks to nearly 1,000 university students in Thessaloniki, Greece on May 21, 2015.
- A little secret about democracy: the government is more afraid of you than you are of them.
- Greece is not without rulers; it is without rulers who follow rules.