Skip to content
- Democracy is meant to be choosing someone you trust to be a good person, not someone you trust to give you special privileges.
- Australia can learn from flat tax.
- Welfare and unemployment are growth areas in Australia.
- Impressed with Barbara Kolm’s roadshow, but what can we as citizens do?
- Our politicians don’t understand economics.
- We can’t predict which Party a good politician will be a member of.
- Plug for Mannkal’s Project Western Australia.
- Be ready to fire intellectual bullets whenever you have the opportunity.