Leon Louw in conversation with Jerome Leray at the World Conference on Market Liberalization, Bali, Indonesia, June 29-July 3, 2015.
- First 10 minutes is about inequality, poverty and Thomas Piketty.
- Then for six minutes about catastrophism, the rustle in the grass hypothesis, Paul Ehrlich, global warming, climate change and big government. Also ridicules Piketty further.
- At 16 minutes talks about Leon Louw’s gradual seven year journey to libertarianism and his concern for the poor.
- At 23 minutes Leray asks what advice Louw would give Louw’s 20-year-old self.
- At 25 minutes Leray asks what Louw would recommend young scholars explore: the internet, cryptocurrencies, etc. He recommends young people do public speaking, networking, join civil societies, even join trade unions. Criticise government policies by saying that they will be counterproductive. Be nice.
- Best way to contact Leon Louw: through the The Free Market Foundation website, which has many resources for free-marketeers. Aerial bombardment and trench warfare are strategies used by the Free Market Foundation.